Friday, July 2, 2010

Packing up boxes and a free Poppy Stamp!

Wow - time sure flies. We've been extremely busy packing up and getting ready to head back to Bermuda. We don't have specific dates yet - that should happen this weekend, I hope! - but the kids and I are looking at heading over to Georgia the beginning of August, and then onto Bermuda later. DH will join us either in GA, or we'll meet him in Bermuda. Just gotta see...

Needless to say, I've been wanting to get this free digi stamp up for DAYS now!



The poppies have only just started appearing here in Yorkshire, and I'm just biding my time until the wheat fields are covered with them. Then I'll be heading out with my camera, but for now, I hope you enjoy this digi-stamp of a sketched poppy. I've left it blank, so you can colour it in, if you want.

 To download the .PNG image, click HERE!





If you do use it, please give me credit - a simple "by the Bermuda Scrapper, Sara Westhead," would suffice! Also, I'd love to see your work, so feel free to email me a low-res version of your project. It just might make an appearance on this blog!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Sandy said...

Thank you for the beautiful poppy! Are they always red?