Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Changes for the Summer

Summer is fast approaching - it's so hard to believe we celebrated Bermuda Day just yesterday! That mean's its "officially" summer on the island of Bermuda, and now we're "allowed" to go swimming until Labour Day in September!

I won't be seeing much of the beach this summer, though. Sometime during the first week of June (8-10), I'll be having some major knee surgery - you name it, I've got it! - so that will incapacitate me for a good long while... Thank goodness for digital scrapping!

Speaking of scrapbooking, I'm no longer on the CT at A Cherry On Top - I decided it was time to part ways. However, I have joined up with a couple of designers.

Some of the new ladies I'm working with include:

Designs by Angel, at FaithSisters
Sus Designs, at E-Scape & Scrap and Bits2Kits
Truman Studios, at Digiridoo Scraps

In addition, I'm also going to be the Guest CT for Digiridoo Scraps for the month of June!

Of course, not to forget, I'm still working with dear Marci, who sells at ACOT and Sunshine Studio.

No comments: