Friday, July 29, 2011

148 days until Christmas!

Okay, it's barely August, so I'm sure you're wondering why I'm telling you that we have less than 5 months until Christmas!

The reason - NOW is the time to order handmade Christmas cards or custom-designed scrapbooks for Christmas gifts! I can make just about anything your little heart desires, so if you find something on the internet that you're madly in love with, you can show me a pick and I can recreate it for you.

For Christmas cards, I can do photo cards, hybrid (printed cards with handmade embellishments) or fully hand crafted cards. I can also create one-of-a-kind announcements and invitations for your holiday parties.

When it comes to scrapbooks, I will work with you personally to design an album that suits the recipient perfectly - whether fully-handmade or a digitally designed book printed at Shutterfly in a hard-bound book.

Gift certificates are also available!

No comments: